Long Locks Organic Hair Repair Oil Serum
Hair cannot grow long and stay healthy with constant split ends and breakage. Long Locks is a professionally formulated, non-greasy organic oil that penetrates hair strands and seals them – reducing protein loss, hair breakage, and split ends. Only a small amount of this hair repair oil is needed. This impressive hair care product also fights frizz, adds shine, and immediately leaves hair feeling and looking soft and smooth.
- 100% natural, animal test-free, vegan, and gluten-soy-free
- Lightweight, so it will not weigh hair down
- Pleasant citrus scent
- Unisex and can also be used as a beard conditioner for men.This product works best for all hair types, but especially for those with:
- Dry Hair
- Damaged / Processed Hair
- Curly Hair
- Coarse / Frizzy
- Very Long Hair
- Hair Prone To Breakage
- Split Ends
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
More You Should Know
Storage: Store at room temperature away from sunlight and heat. All-natural products tend to have a shorter shelf-life than synthetic products.
Organic Astrocaryum vulgare (Tucuma) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Organic Orbignya (Babassu) Oleifera Oil, Olive Squalane, Organic Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Organic Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Tocopherol (Vit E) sunflower
Organic Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Organic Citrus Reticulata (Mandarib) Oil, Organic Citrus x Limon (Lemon) Oil, Organic Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime Peel) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Lecithin
- The amount to use depends on your hair type, climate, season and hair concern.
- Use a small amount at first - works best right after washing and towel drying hair, with special attention the lower half of the hair strands and the ends. If hair appears to be weighed-down after the first time using Long Locks, then use less. Add more if hair is still dry or dull after the first time using Long Locks.
- Thin, short hair requires only a small amount, perhaps a few drops. Thicker, curly hair may require a nickel to quarter sized amount - the same if you live in a dry, cold climate.
- Use 2-3x per week or as needed.
- Can also be used for hot oil treatments and as a beard conditioner.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.